Ok, now I’ve gone and done it. I’ve infiltrated the Game of Thrones books and as such, you are expecting for me to play just another randomly made-up character, you’re wrong.
In this series of stories, I play myself as I stake the Starks, lampoon the Lannisters, bombard the Baratheons, and traumatize the Targaryens. You’ll laugh as I outwit everyone’s favorite characters (not even Tyrion Lannister will be safe from me) and by the time this story’s over, I’ll be the one sitting on the Iron Throne.
Here’s my thing, you either read this fan fiction or you die.
- “Dark Wings, Dark Words” – Game of Thrones (pondhoppinggirls.wordpress.com)
- No Myth: Why Game Of Thrones Is An Allegory For Our Times (thequietus.com)
- The strange appeal of Game of Thrones (theblogofhappythings.wordpress.com)
- Why the Best King Will Never Win the Game of Thrones (esquire.com)
- If Game of Thrones Were Set in the 80s (neatorama.com)
- Rooting Interests and Game of Thrones. (untilyouthink.wordpress.com)
- Game of Thrones: Why Do We Love It? (rockchalkskillett15.wordpress.com)