Hmmm…not sure if that is even possible.
First off, I don’t have any secret friends; Sereno and Tammy don’t know about Maddy, Scott, and Shara. So, that’s settled.
Also, how can I be forced to go to Forks over a fake Facebook post? When last I checked, anyone who posts a fake Facebook post saying that a certain person has committed suicide can be sent to jail. Plus, I don’t get what the deal is with me having to leave home because of that.
I’m not even going to mention my idiotic cousin Jaime on this blog post.
Anyway, how did the author of the story decide to set me up with a gay boy? I think that this is insulting to boys everywhere. There are plenty of straight boys for me to hook up with. The writer is just destroying my story altogether.
If this story is published, I’ll never forgive them for writing it in the first place.
That is all.
- Going Serial, Part II: If You Break It, They Will Come (infoisfun.wordpress.com)
- Author Interview: Jordanna East (ramanda429.wordpress.com)
- Return Of The Serial Reader (theliteraryatlas.wordpress.com)
- Stephen King on eBooks (videos) (the-digital-reader.com)
- Serial Weird Magazine (kimbeuerleinblog.wordpress.com)
- A Writer’s Unbelief (graceandfaith4u.com)