Well, the Superbowl has come and gone and guess what? The Baltimore Ravens have defeated my hometown of San Francisco. This makes me unhappy. The 49ers was my home team, and as such, I expected my home team to win the game.
To the city of Baltimore: You may have gained the trophy, but San Francisco has something that you’ll never have…which is me.
I, Jacquel Rassenworth, am a resident of San Francisco, California. And as such, I am loyal to the Niners. I won’t be siding with any other team.
To the city of San Francisco: Don’t think of the defeat too much, as next year will come and you’ll be able to get the victory that you deserved.
That is all.
- Ravens Win Superbowl XLVII (wkbw.com)
- Superbowl Recap (deescribbler.typepad.com)
- Superbowl XLVII, Ravens v 49ers, Musical Matchup (mikeslayen.com)
- Funniest Tweets From The Super Bowl (fox17online.com)
- Tales From Superbowl (funnysideupandscrambled.wordpress.com)
- Superbowl 2013 – Ravens v 49ers (theinternettimessupplement.wordpress.com)
- Ram Trucks Wins Superbowl with “So God Made a Farmer” (retiredruth.wordpress.com)
- Best #SuperBowl 2013 Commercials (bhuwanchand.wordpress.com)