OK, here’s the thing:
We’ve got this movie about a girl and a zombie. Rip-off of Twilight, much?
Anyway, all references to Twilight aside, the story contains references to Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet. (Side note: I don’t like that story, as it deals with teenagers killing themselves because they can’t be together; what message are we sending to our high schoolers?) The zombie boy’s name is R and the girl’s name is Julie.
Well, I have no plans to see the movie at all. In fact, I’m waiting for Beautiful Creatures.
If you’ve seen the movie, tell me what you think of it.
- First “Rom-Zom-Com” Gives Heart To Zombie Genre (inventorspot.com)
- Warm Bodies – A Review (asheathersworldturns.wordpress.com)
- 7 Questions We Still Have About ‘Warm Bodies’ (hollywood.com)
- Warm Bodies: A Review (…or what can pass for a review since I am blind to its weaknesses) (kamikazeegirl.wordpress.com)
- Warm Bodies Is The New Twilight: A Surprise Hit Driven By Teen Girls (cynsworkshop.wordpress.com)
- Warm Bodies is something way better than just Romeo and Juliet and Zombies (io9.com)