I really don’t understand why zombies are in right now. To me, they are nothing but a bunch of troublemakers who care nothing about who they kill. They just want to eat your brains.
Well, a vampire just wants a bit of your blood, but a zombie wants to eat your brains. You can always replenish your blood, but if you lose your brain…that’s it.
I really don’t understand why people like zombies so much. I hate the idea of reanimated corpses showing up and eating your brains. Let’s go back to when we liked stuff in the 80s please.
- Do zombies experience consciousness? (io9.com)
- Zombie Teddy Bears: the Walking Ted (technabob.com)
- How To Keep Your Relationship Intact During A Zombie Apocalypse (news4mass.com)
- Valentine’s Zombie Teddy Bears (deacononair.wordpress.com)
- Luke Warm “Bodies” Can’t Commit (imamovienerd.wordpress.com)
- Dystopia Reading Challenge. Book 3: Hollowland by Amanda Hocking (racheltsoumbakos.wordpress.com)
- Anything But a Z***** (eloisejknapp.wordpress.com)