And they’re doing tropes about Rasputin. (OH, THOSE RUSSIANS!)*
It’s already bad enough that his death is a trope and they made him a historical villain, but this? My God, it’s too much!
And the fact that he has countless descendants running around leaves me quite unsettled, and one of them…rules Russia.
- Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout (bretherenbrew.wordpress.com)
- Rasputin killed by Tsar’s nephew?: from the Guardian archive, 3 January 1917 (guardian.co.uk)
- Rasputin (maverickphilosopher.typepad.com)
- The secret life of the Romanovs in Carmen Posadas’ last novel (voxxi.com)
- For the Good of Russia:Rasputin and the Empress (1932) (prettycleverfilms.com)
- Rasputin – Boney M (1songeachday.wordpress.com)
- The Spirit of Gregory Efimovich Rasputin-Novykh of the village of Pokrovskoe (theintermediateperiod.wordpress.com)
- Immortal Confessions (lifeandcrimesofmistressrosie.com)
- Rasputin: Dark Servant of Destiny Post-Film Questions (alecpaquette.wordpress.com)