Anyway, the movie is more than just a kid’s version of the classic movie Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Better yet, the main character must fight against the invading alien after being captured and in turn, she has to find her brother and the rest of the human race that hadn’t been invaded yet.
As for the love triangle, the girl likes one guy and the alien likes another guy. (That could be a problem) Also, far from being a Twilight lookalike, there is some fighting done over the future of humanity. The girl and the alien must work together to save the men they love and to heal those who have aliens inside their bodies.
There is also a twist in this story, but I won’t be giving it away.
But the only other things that I liked about the movie was the trailers. Here’s a few movies that I want to see:
- After Earth
- Star Trek: Into Darkness
- City of Bones
Well, that’s all you’re getting from me.
- Jacquel Rassenworth on the movie “Beautiful Creatures” (iamjacquelrassenworth.wordpress.com)
- The Host (nobullshitmoviereviews.wordpress.com)
- Movie Review: The Host (cwtampa.cbslocal.com)
- Movie Review: ‘The Host’ (bangordailynews.com)
- Watch The Host (2013) Online Free Full Movie (21stmovies.wordpress.com)
- Shie Sees “The Host” (xielapaguilaman.wordpress.com)
- Would aliens really play Host with humanity? (astronaut.com)
- Stephenie Meyer on The Host, Body Image, and Her James McAvoy Fantasy (eyeoncelebs.com)
- Cookie Reviews: The Host (mattythecookie.wordpress.com)
- The Host (keepcalmnreadon.wordpress.com)