“Stupid, lame, and completely disgusting. I can’t believe I actually read this pile of crap. Please, for the love of God, don’t buy this book or rent it.”- Jacquel Rassenworth
Well, I never really said that, but here’s what I think of this story:
I’m not too big on parodies, as they seem to look like utter tripe . They deliberately changed up everything that you like and screw it up just to make a cheap buck.
But that’s not all.
I thought that the parody had some taste to it, but it felt dull and insignificant, as if the story did not want to be written. Don’t get me wrong, but I think that the author could have done a better job than what we have here.
Well, that’s all I have to say about this story. Please (don’t) read it.
- SeaKat’s CBR5 Review #10 The Twelfth Enchantment by David Liss (cannonballread5.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter play parody plans to return to NYC (newsday.com)
- The Death Star or Pigfarts? (dragonfightingfoolmostlikely.wordpress.com)
- ‘After Ever After’ Disney Parody Video Goes Viral (aftertheclock.com.au)
- Why I cried at the end of A Very Potter Senior Year (ucdavis.uloop.com)
- So Stupid But So Funny: Batman Replaces Characters in Classic Movie Scenes (ohgizmo.com)
- Harry Potter and I: A Confession (theflyingdolphin.wordpress.com)
- Fan Fiction and the Limits of Copyright (creativitytech.com)
- End Of An Era (goodarmsvsbadarms.wordpress.com)