After an evil man got what he deserved (on earth and in hell), I turned my attention to the wedding of Prince William Wales and Katherine Middleton.
I know that the last time a wedding on this scale occurred in 1981, when William’s own parents Prince Charles Windsor and Lady Diana Spencer got married. No one I knew had been alive during that time, unless they were over the age of 40. The next year, William himself had been born. His brother, Prince Harry, followed and then Charles and Diana divorced in 1993.
But today, both William and Harry have moved on with their lives and reconciled with their father (who I will NEVER forgive for marrying the Rottweiler who destroyed his first marriage). Now that William is a married father-to-be, I think I’ll turn my attention to his younger brother, Harry.
Watch your back, Harry Wales; Jacquel Katherine Nicole Rassenworth is coming after you!
- Pregnant Kate Middleton and her royal escorts Prince William, Harry (rewindonnet.wordpress.com)
- The Fairytale Wedding Dress! (fashiontheories.wordpress.com)
- Diana, the Princess whose power to fascinate never died (hellomagazine.com)
- Critics savage ‘Diana’ biopic (rappler.com)
- Life Story, Forever Beloved Princess – Diana, Princess of Wales! (femalefatal.com)