Now we have the movie Star Trek: Into Darkness and once again, HE shows up.
This time, he’s being played by Benedict Cumberbatch.
Now I have no choice but to repeat the same line as Kirk did in complete frustration:
- Our Dysfunctional Relationship With The Wrath of Khan (tor.com)
- Weekend Streamer: ‘Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan’ (projections.blogs.gainesville.com)
- Anonymous blog person’s guide to Star Trek (grafiklit.wordpress.com)
- Review: Star Trek Into Darkness [There be Spoilers Here!] (scribblinggizmos.wordpress.com)
- My son, the Wrath of Khan, and writing older characters (floridawriters.wordpress.com)
- GBUK film classics: ‘Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan’ (geekbloggeruk.wordpress.com)
- Star Trek Into Darkness Alludes to Wrath of Khan? Major Spoiler Alert (shockya.com)
- Non-Review Review: Star Trek II – The Wrath of Khan (them0vieblog.com)