Well, as we all know, today is Father’s Day, a day when we celebrate the fathers in our lives. But I know that most of my friends won’t be celebrating, because thanks to today’s modern society, their fathers are no longer part of their lives.
Let’s not start here.
But as for me, I do feel rotten for not trusting my own father with the whole Sereno and Tammy debacle, and because of that, our relationship is quite strained right now.
Maybe it’s time for me to write him an apology letter.
- Father’s Day! (formationofcreation.wordpress.com)
- Happy Fathers Day (ferretingmylifeaway.wordpress.com)
- Tim Duncan got to celebrate Father’s Day during halftime (sbnation.com)
- Pen: Home Sweet Home (penandlensart.wordpress.com)
- A Beauty A Day #24- Fathers and Father’s Day (lastochka513.wordpress.com)
- Day of the Father (fr33thought33.wordpress.com)
- Father’s Day (openmindedkat.wordpress.com)
- The Emotions of Father’s Day (jeffrossblog.com)