At first, I refused to believe the news, as I knew that the guy was only 51. And as we all knew, he was known as Tony Soprano on the show The Sopranos. I recall seeing the show, even if the show wasn’t for kids; Shar, Maddy, Scott, and I once secretly watched the show on HBO and like the rest of those who watched the show, I thought that James was fit for the role of Tony Soprano. (Of course, I was angry with the series finale, in which Tony goes to the door and the entire scene fades to black. But that’s for another blog post.)
Well, all I can say is R.I.P. James Gandolfini.
- James Gandolfini dead at 51 (baltimorenewsjournal.com)
- James Gandolfini, R.I.P. (azcentral.com)
- James Gandolfini Dead (4umf.com)
- Edie Falco On James Gandolfini’s Passing (m.deadline.com)
- James Gandolfini Dies At 51 (moviearcadia.wordpress.com)