Here’s my take on this movie:
I was 5 when the first movie came out. Five. Think about that for a second, will you?
If you were 5 years old when Monsters Inc came out in theaters, you’re too old to see this movie. I am chronologically 17 years old, which means that I am way too old for this movie. Most of us today who have seen this movie are old now. (I canNOT stress this enough!)
Plus, Mike and Sully in college??? Why would they want to do that?? Whatever happened to fan fiction?
Parents, DON’T take your kids to see this move.
- Join the Oozma Kappas ( My take on Monsters University) (funthingsgalore.wordpress.com)
- Monsters University (criticwes.wordpress.com)
- Monsters University (Movie) (livingfactors.wordpress.com)
- ‘Monsters University’ Review (losangelesstory.blogspot.com)
- Biscuits Reviews: Monsters University (thewonderfulworldofbiscuits.wordpress.com)