Here are some facts that you didn’t know about me:
- I was born on this day in San Francisco, California.
- My father’s family is Russian. They claim to be descended from a Russian aristocratic family, but I’m not sure about that. Plus, the Rassenworth family is Jewish.
- I don’t know much about my mother’s family or where they came from.
- I met Shara Shinnok when she was on her way to someone else’s birthday party. We were both seven years old.
- I have attended St. Francis Elementary School and St. Francis Middle School.
- I have yet to read the Lord of the Rings even though I have seen the movies. (The Peter Jackson movies. Not the animated movies)
- I have never read the Harry Potter books, nor have I watched the movies. In fact, I have no interest in Harry Potter at all.
- On my sixth birthday, I asked for (and received) a copy of Ripley’s Believe It or Not. (I love stuff that messes up your head)
- I have been to only 1/3 of all 50 states.
- I like science fiction and fantasy. I’m not too big on action or comedy.
- Contrary to popular belief, I don’t like Star Wars. I do like Star Trek, however. (I have never met William Shatner or Leonard Nimoy, but I have met Nichelle Nichols and George Takei)
- I enjoy reading comics. My favorites are Iron Man, Captain America and Thor.
- I can speak Spanish and Russian.
- I have been to Israel, Russia, Spain, Australia, Germany, France Belgium, Switzerland, Japan, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Ghana, and Canada. I have never been to Mexico.
- I am scheduled to make some appearances in “The Green Hill Manor Mystery“. I have also been featured in “The Teen Rebels“.
- When it comes to Twilight, I am on Team Edward. I don’t like Jacob.
- And last of all, you should know me as the Meme Girl. (That’s what they will refer to me on “The Green Hill Manor Mystery”.)
So now you know. Be on the lookout for more fun facts about me!
- Downloads Astro Boy and Anime Come to the Americas: An Insider’s View of the Birth of a Pop Culture Phenomenon book (abmixoxi.wordpress.com)
- Pop Culture Isn’t the Source of Theological Truth (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- Pop Culture class trips (oxbridgeacademicprograms.wordpress.com)
- What is Pop Culture (shantepritchett.wordpress.com)
- New pop culture villains? (americanthinker.com)
- Pop Culture, Youth and the Perpetuation of Hegemony (tamaramaccaul.wordpress.com)
- Why Do We Love Zombies? (geeksaresexy.net)
- What is Pop Culture? (dailypopofculture.wordpress.com)
- We. The. Culture. (we-the-culture.com)