Attention fan fiction writers,
Leslie Harrington is nothing more than a cruel and heartless lesbian who doesn’t want you to write stories about me because she isn’t allowed to make me be gay. (I’m straight, BTW) And because of that, she took away your right to write MEfiction.
Shame on her.
So, here’s where I tell you all to fight back; fight for your right to write Jacquel Rassenworth fan fiction and put me into your stories. I was created by her parents and NOT her. I don’t belong to anyone.
Fight for your writes!
Stick it to the man! (uh, I mean, woman)
I am Jacquel Rassenworth and I will NOT be silenced!
- The Value of Fan Fiction in an Internet Age (civilcyborg.com)
- Fan Fiction (as it were) (neverendingstorydepository.wordpress.com)
- Dedication to Inspiration (dedicationtoinspiration.wordpress.com)
- FanFiction (sammyroseblog.wordpress.com)
- I Would Ship You All (cappywrites.com)
- Comment on Kindle Worlds – For Fans of Fan Fiction by Pramod (wonderoftech.com)
- FanFiction: Building Better Worlds? (paperchasings.wordpress.com)