Shar and Maddy are going to be GREEN with envy when they find out what happened last night…
Last night, I went to the midnight premiere of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones with Natalie, Sarah, and Marissa and the movie was great! Except I had to listen to a bunch of fangirls going crazy over Jace Wayland the whole time. I can’t stand that guy at all!
Anyway, with that being said, I must confess that I have never read the Mortal Instument series despite the fact that Maddy has gotten on my case regarding the books. (She’s read them now over five times, which is more than I can handle. I mean, look at how many times that Shar had to force me to read Beautiful Creatures! I’m just not a very good book reader, and I spent seven years trying to read the Twilight series!)
And you wondered how and why I’m on Team Edward to begin with, anyway.
Don’t tell me that I can’t watch the movie if I don’t like to read. (Maybe I should, just to do something productive.)
Wait for my full review on the aforementioned books before stating your case.
- Why fans should see ‘The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones’ opening week (examiner.com)
- Movies: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (2013) (statesofgraces.wordpress.com)
- Lily Collins Talks THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES, the Sequel, Social Media, LOVE, ROSIE, PRIDE AND PREJUDICE AND ZOMBIES, and More (collider.com)
- The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones movie review! (fandomsnews.com)
- City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, Book 1) (osbornclosebooks.com)
- Movie Trailer Review: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (alliecatsreviews.wordpress.com)
- The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. Review. (heartboxx.blogspot.com)
- Review: The Mortal Instruments #1-#3 (bribookishconfessions.wordpress.com)
- The Mortal Instruments, City of Bones (twonerdygirls.wordpress.com)