Believe it or not, today is the first day of school, where I am a high school senior and as such, things are expected of me. I don’t think that I’m going to be able to make it to graduation without a huge scandal.
BTW, I’m still not over the fact that my dad believed a fake Facebook post over me (but that’s a different story).
So, I’m going to have to get off my smartphone and get to class. Be back soon.
Posted from WordPress for Android
- Blog Update: Question! Where Have I Been This Month? (roaringreviews.wordpress.com)
- High School. (teenpolitico.wordpress.com)
- Change of Scenery (bobokeeley.wordpress.com)
- Anxiety of Being a Senior (madisonshaffer.wordpress.com)
- 10 Things I Believed About College (rahconteur.wordpress.com)
- Madilyn | High school senior portrait session | Orlando Photographer (amalieorrangephotographyblog.com)