Well, today is Friday the 13th, and as such, you had better be careful.
So here’s the warning that I’m giving to you all regarding today:
- Watch out for Slenderman
- Stay away from broken mirrors and cracks in the sidewalk. (you do know that health insurance is very expensive these days and you can’t really get good health coverage. Plus, your mother will probably disown you if you break her back and possibly designate new heirs in your place)
- Black cats don’t cause bad luck. Dumb decisions do.
Anyway, enjoy yourselves and don’t forget to access my Facebook page.
- The “unlucky” history of Friday the 13th (kimlunansky.wordpress.com)
- 13 Reasons I Love Friday The 13th (mowryjournal.com)
- Why People Think Friday the 13th Is Unlucky (gizmodo.com)
- Happy Friday the 13th, or, RIP Rossini! (nolapianoteacher.wordpress.com)
- 13 thoughts about Friday the 13th! (shashasekharan.wordpress.com)
- Happy Friday. U… (chinastarweekends.wordpress.com)
- Are You Afraid of Friday the 13th? (wrmlibrary.wordpress.com)
- Is Friday the 13th really bringing a bad luck…? (dreamjobdiva.wordpress.com)
- “Friday the 13th” (feelthebest.wordpress.com)
- Friday the 13th (ridingwiththetopdown.wordpress.com)