Finally, I can take a break from talking about Homecoming to talk about Halloween. As you can see, tonight, we’re having a Halloween party at my school in preparation for Saturday’s dance. I don’t know if Shar, Maddy, and Scott are going to come, but they got their own thing going on and they can’t be too bothered to leave home just to see me.
Also, Shirley came over so that we can go see Ender’s Game tomorrow. I’ll let you all know how that went.
So, have a happy and safe Halloween, and don’t steal the candy from your kids. Ok just a little bit; we don’t want them eating too much of it, right?
Well, I’m out.
- Halloween blues (vivalaleigh.wordpress.com)
- Sweet, Sweet Halloween (signaturestyledesignblog.wordpress.com)
- Happy Halloween! (anniereeves.com)
- Halloween (mylibrarycardworeout.wordpress.com)
- Halloween (thebrunettebit.wordpress.com)