Thank goodness that this is the weekend before Thanksgiving Week begins, because I would have been in big trouble for falling asleep in class.
Why am I saying that?
Because last night, I was dragged to the theaters by my friends and made to watch Catching Fire, which is the sequel to The Hunger Games. Of course, I recall seeing the movie last year and decided, never again will I watch another movie based on dystopian fiction. But the minute that Natalie and Sarah dragged me to the theaters, I knew I was doomed.
Anyway, I don’t know what to make of this movie right now, so I might have to s see this one again when I go see Shara this weekend.
And I still have never read the Hunger Games trilogy; shame on me. Who knows when I’m going to be able to find the time to read.
Plus, I’m still waiting for someone to put me in the Hunger Games.
- The Hunger Games: Your Own Catching Fire Experience (zerve.com)
- Hunger Games Sequel Catches Fire at the Box Office (ahouraianlaw.wordpress.com)
- Hunger Games: Catching Fire is a captivating tale of privilege and PTSD (io9.com)
- Hunger Games franchise is catching fire (hailtothevictors1981.wordpress.com)
- Happy Hunger Games! (books4nerds.wordpress.com)
- Hunger Games: Catching Fire (wanderlustmcd.wordpress.com)