Goodbye New York, hello San Francisco!
It’s great to be back in my real hometown. I’m just glad that I don’t have to sit in a cramped seat for EIGHT FREAKING HOURS! I mean, who would want to do that??? And the guy sitting next to me would not shut up about Star Wars. I wanted to punch him in the face for that.
- My first ever Thanksgiving, Hanukkah and Long Island (sophieredgell.wordpress.com)
- Hanukkah event brings together family, faith (jacksonville.com)
- Celebrating Hanukkah in Reseda (allensflowermarketreseda.com)
- What Hanukkah’s About (As described by someone who knows nothing about it) (isthiswhyimstillsingle.wordpress.com)
- The Light of Hanukkah 5774 (rabbilucas.wordpress.com)