Anyway, I’m not looking forward to Christmas this year because I now need to deal with the Quintillia family and their (illegal) adoption of my late mother, Katelyn. I feel that her life and mine are filled with lies. What do you do if you found out that you’ve been lied to your whole life?
Well, I thank you all for putting up with me on the fourth day of Hanukkah, and now, we’re halfway through the holiday. Just four more crazy nights to go!
Here’s my gift to you all. Watch and enjoy: Lord of the Rings (Game of Thrones-inspired) title sequence
- Hanukkah event brings together family, faith (jacksonville.com)
- My first ever Thanksgiving, Hanukkah and Long Island (sophieredgell.wordpress.com)
- Spin the droidel for a geeky Hanukkah (news.cnet.com)
- You celebrate Hanukkah for ALL EIGHT DAYS? Since WHEN?! (gpjva.wordpress.com)
- Happy Dogukkah Everyone (neatorama.com)
- Hanukkah Meets Thanksgiving For First Time In 125 Years (ny1.com)