Well, here we are at the month of December, which is the most disagreeable month out of the year. (My real-life counterpart was born in December, and I can’t stand her at all!)
Why is it that I’m not fond of December? Sure, it’s Christmastime there, but is that all it’s cracked up to be? (Just wait until I start talking about Christmas in the coming weeks—you’ll love it!) I know that I’m Jewish, but should Jews celebrate Christmas?
I’ll get back to that later.
OK, so Matt begged me to watch Frozen with him, but we ended up watching Catching Fire instead. But I’m really looking forward to the new Hobbit movie, appropriately called The Desolation of Smaug. I already know that it’s going to be good, and even so with the voice of Benedict Cumberbatch as Smaug. His voice gives me chills!
Also, there is Vampire Academy, which Sasha has been reading and begged me to read for two years now. OK, Sasha, you win. I’ll start reading the books…as soon as I get done with Beautiful Creatures and Divergent.
OK, I’ve kept you all awake for far too long, so look for my next Hanukkah post in a few hours.
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Passes (moviescenequeen.com)
- A New Look At ‘Smaug’ The Dragon From THE HOBBIT: TDOS (comicbookmovie.com)
- Watch and Download The Greatest The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Film Video Online (discovermoviestreaming.wordpress.com)
- More Photos from THE HOBBIT: THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG (geektyrant.com)
- Here’s Benedict Cumberbatch doing mo-cap as The Hobbit’s Smaug (io9.com)