As we all know, the Stark family has the words “Winter is Coming“. And as such, today is the first day of winter.
Right now, it’s cold, wet, and rainy in Forks. Because of that, we’re heading back to my hometown of San Francisco, California. That makes me happy more than anything else in the world right now. I don’t know why I hadn’t been to San Francisco since July, but who knows?
Anyway, now that it’s winter, I’m packing up and heading home for the next few weeks, since the rest of the family is visiting relatives who aren’t related to me. I’ve now figured out the punishment for Laurette; I’m not going to reveal it until Christmas Eve.
OK, now I have to pack up and get to the airport so I don’t miss my flight. I’ll be back with another blog post on Christmas Eve.
- Two of my oil paintings (lynnesartandsoul.wordpress.com)
- Welcome, winter (tammylittle.wordpress.com)
- The Winter Solstice…and new beginnings (gregfrucci.com)
- Sunday’s Table: Winter Romance (carmenjohnstongardens.com)
- When the bells go silent (livingingraceland.wordpress.com)
- Last Winter Of The Old World (greatwarphotos.com)