Well, I’m not one for groundhog predictions, but I bet that it’s six more weeks of winter for us.
Not that I mind, but we need to have the Winter Olympics as soon as we can.
Anyway, I had to put my foot down when Aunt Lorraine suggested that I could stay in Russia for the rest of the month. I told her that one more word about me starting in Russia and I’m going back to San Francisco for good.
At least that ended that discussion.
That’s all for now!
- Engagement and Groundhog’s Day (durgastoolbox.com)
- Happy Groundhog Day! (madisoncountytexasweather.wordpress.com)
- First Groundhog’s Day, 1887 (warriorgirl3.wordpress.com)
- Happy Prognosticating Rodent, er, Groundhog Day! (christinemontagueart.wordpress.com)
- The Origins Of Groundhog Day (mythbeliefs.blogspot.com)
- Help the Groundhogs Predict the Winner of the Superbowl! (cheezburger.com)
- Groundhog Day! (lemekasworld.wordpress.com)