I know I don’t blog so early in the morning, but I’m taking off for Sochi to watch the Olympics. I’ll let you all know how that flight went, seeing as I’m going to be spending nearly 10 hours flying over the Pacific Ocean. I hope that the whole debate over me staying in Russian for the weekend as opposed to an entire month was worth it.
OK, dad’s yelling at me to get off the computer so we can catch our flight. See you all soon!
- SOCHI: Olympics Russian Style (theroycroftreport.com)
- Winter Games in Sochi, Russia – Is It Safe? (aworldchaos.wordpress.com)
- 2014 Winter Olympics – Sochi Russia (bewildblog.wordpress.com)
- A Wicked First Person Look at Sochi’s Slopestyle Course (mukeshbalani.wordpress.com)
- Turning to Sochi (bluegrassnotes.wordpress.com)