Well, it’s about 8:00 am where you are, but here, I’m at the stadium getting ready to say goodbye to the Sochi Olympic Games. I must say that it was fun while it lasted, but now the games are over and everyone’s heading back home.
As for me, I’ll be boarding a plane after the ceremony ends and heading back home. I’ll see you on Tuesday.
But anyway, please look for me to talk about the Paralympic Games a few weeks from now, and I’ll be talking about the Winter Olympic Games, which will be taking place in South Korea in 2018 (by then, I’ll be 21 years old. Yay! I’ll be an adult!)
Look for me to do the Dummy Awards soon and I’ll be talking about the Oscars next Sunday. For now, I have to log off and get to the airport so I don’t miss my flight.
- Olympics Closing Ceremony Is Dramatic Journey Through Russian Culture (justiceforkevinandjenveybaylis.wordpress.com)
- Farewell, Sochi! Russia closes costliest Olympics (azfamily.com)
- Sochi 2014: Closing ceremony (cbsnews.com)
- Closing ceremony of the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics! (omgamazingpics.com)
- Winter Olympics 2014: The best pictures from the closing ceremony (standard.co.uk)