Well, I hate February because not only is it the worst month of the year, it’s too short.
All the more reason to not like February.
What’s the point of having a super short month when the other months have 30 or 31 days in them. I can safely say that the next time we have a leap day, it’ll be February 29, 2016.
Anyway, since I spent most of the month in Sochi, I have tons of make-up work to do, so I won’t be doing too much blogging today. But I won’t leave you in the dust for too long, though.
Be on the lookout for the Oscars post, which will come this weekend.
- Oscars myths debunked (telegraph.co.uk)
- Sad but true: Oscar voters are old, white, male, and petty (theweek.com)
- “I’d Like To Thank The Academy”, But Who On Earth Are They? (contactmusic.com)
- Oscars 2014 Red Carpet: Worst and Weirdest Dresses of All Time (ibtimes.co.uk)
- Oscars 2014: Watch 86th Academy Awards Live Online (ibtimes.co.uk)
- Weir + Lipinski for the Oscars (cosmopolitan.com)
- Surprising Facts About Academy Awards Voting (bidgrouponeconsulting.wordpress.com)
- Nevermind the Academy! Who Do YOU Think Deserves an Oscar on Sunday? – VOTE! (peopleschoice.com)