Just as I have barely begun to recover from the Sochi Olympics, my computer class has decided that we would be going to South By Southwest, a technological convention that takes place in the Southwest United States. Mainly in Austin, Texas.
You can guess how happy I am about this right now.
This two-week fest celebrates all that technology has to offer and it runs from March 7-16, 2014.
So what will I see? Everything from movies to music to stuff that you thought you could only see on the Internet. (I’m getting exhausted just thinkingg about it!) Plus, I know that there are millions of people who are just wanting to meet me and I can’t let them down.
So, I’m off. I’ll be popping in and out periodically, but other than that, I’ll be back on March 17, 2014.
- SXSW: The Week’s Top Stories from Austin (urlinkedup.wordpress.com)
- SXSW slideshow: Music fest mixes business with pleasure, and huge crowds (urlinkedup.wordpress.com)
- SXSW Daily Digest: Hangover edition (urlinkedup.wordpress.com)
- SXSW Crash Victim Treated to Private Concert in Her Hospital Room (theloveoftech.wordpress.com)
- Infographic: The Evolution of SXSW (mobilemarketingwatch.com)