Well, once again, I am a star in a story that takes place on a day where a certain Roman dictator forgot to listen to everyone who warned him about going out on March 15th. Well, let’s just say that he was stabbed in the back by those who trusted him and the rest was history.
Anyway, here’s the story that I’ve been assigned to:
Jacquel Rassenworth is trapped in the world of “Divergent“
Interesting. So now I’m in the world of Divergent. This is great. Not only am i stuck in the Hunger Games, but now I’m in Divergent.
Yeah, this shall be fun.
Well, I’m out. Gotta go do more fun things, since I’m still at SXSW.
- Friday Two Cents: Beware the Ides of March (paulgauchi.wordpress.com)
- March 15: The Ides of March (lunaticoutpost.com)
- The Ides of March: Julius Caesar is murdered-44 B.C. (warriorgirl3.wordpress.com)
- The Ides of March Marked by Reenactments and Too Many Puns (thedailyblogreport.wordpress.com)
- Beware the Ides of March! (silvercreektribune.com)