Ok, so today is St. Patrick’s Day and all I can say is that I really don’t understand why everyone’s dressed in green today. (Of course I had to fight off scores of people who tried to pinch me because I wasn’t wearing green today; LOOK PEOPLE, I HAVE GREEN EYES!! YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!!!)
Now I have to deal with trying to recover from my SXSW trip and such. Will I NEVER get a real day off??
Well, I’m out. I’ll be back on Firday, when I have fully recovered from SXSW.
- St. Patrick’s Day & the Origin of Pinching (warriorgirl3.wordpress.com)
- Going Green for St. Patrick’s Day: It’s All in the Details (blazerinstilettos.com)
- Saint Paddy’s Day (paddypicasso.wordpress.com)
- St. Patrick’s Day Green Bags: Don’t Get Pinched! (snobessentials.com)
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! (centralumchurch.wordpress.com)