I take it that you missed me, didn’t you?
Anyway, here’s the rundown:
In a Chicago that was destroyed in a war, the city’s population is divided into four factions. On a certain day, teenagers are forced to choose which faction they will spend their lives in; the move inherently divides families and friends. A girl is found to be Divergent, which means that she can’t easily be sorted into the factions that are part of the city. She later rebels against the government when the truth behind the factions is revealed.
Ok, I’m off to see the movie this afternoon, when Shara comes to Forks for a class trip.
- Divergent (Movie Review) (luokeshan.wordpress.com)
- Divergent (dbthehype.wordpress.com)
- ‘Divergent’ Leaps Into Theaters – Will It Be the Next YA Hit? (blogscottsdaleaz.wordpress.com)
- Sephora Is Releasing A ‘Divergent’ Line Of Cosmetics (pinkisthenewblog.com)
- Jen’s Cheat Sheet: ‘Divergent’ & ‘Muppets’ Hit Theaters (947freshfm.cbslocal.com)
- Box Office Forecast: Divergent strives to be next Hunger Games; Muppets return (boxofficefrontier.wordpress.com)
- “Divergent” Lives Up to the Hype (seaholmhighlander.wordpress.com)
- Wondering What ‘Divergent’ Movie Will Do Opening Weekend? (hazimi27.wordpress.com)
- A rebel inspires ‘Divergent’ (goerie.com)