Well, I know that you’re all asking yourselves “What’s good about Good Friday?”, but hear me out.
As we all know, Good Friday was when Jesus Christ was betrayed and killed.
And as we all know, Jesus was crucified on a huge cross.
But the only good thing about the day known as Good Friday is that Jesus kicked death in the panhandle and took away its sting and its power.
Well, now you know. I’m off until Easter.
Posted from WordPress for Android
- Good Friday marked in Holy Land (timesofmalta.com)
- Loving What Jesus Commands (brentkuhlman.wordpress.com)
- Happy Holy Week! (deniray.wordpress.com)
- Good Friday Traditions (connecticut.cbslocal.com)
- The Scriptures confirm Jesus was Crucified on Good Friday….. (freedomborn.wordpress.com)
- Good stories for Good Friday. (meeteatpray.com)
- Great Friday: Christ Crucified (everydayasceticism.com)
- Christians To Mark Good Friday With ‘Way Of The Cross’ Procession (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Does Easter End with the Collection of Easter Eggs? (expertspages.com)
- Good Friday – A Day That Will Live In Infamy – But Rejoice for Eternity (darrellcreswell.wordpress.com)