The end of April has come.
I’m just glad that it’s all over, as I spent way too much time at SXSW and not enough time doing HOMEWORK, I really need to get cracking if I want to graduate from high school and be able to move back to California for good.
Needless to say, though, I’m kind of done with Forks.
- Escape Monthly Review – April Box (womanlywoman.com)
- These Are The Best Parts Of ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Edgar Wright Leaves Marvel’s ‘Ant-Man’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Why We Need Fewer Man-Boys And More Woman-Girls In Film (huffingtonpost.com)
- April 6 – St. Michael’s Episcopal, Charleston, SC (charminglydixie.wordpress.com)
- April, A History [And the first week and a half of May] (destinationsunshine.wordpress.com)
- Turning Holocaust Denial Into Homework (online.wsj.com)
- The Month in Movies: April 2014 (obsessiveviewer.com)