Well, Scott, you win this round. See you at “Guardians of the Galaxy“.
Anyway, I bet this movie was made just to erase the poorly executed X-Men Origins: Wolverine and X3: The Last Stand and because people liked X-Men: First Class. Plus, we really want a Professor X/Magneto showdown.
Well, I’m off to see the movie (again) and so should you.
- Spoilers: “X-Men: Days of Future Past” Back & Forth Review (popinsomniacs.com)
- ‘X-Men’ rewatch: A serious attempt to find meaning in the strangest superhero franchise (popwatch.ew.com)
- X-Men: Days of Future Past Review (marktreviews.wordpress.com)
- X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014): A mini-review (moeatthemovies.com)
- On the latest X-Men film… (onlifeandstuff.wordpress.com)
- 20 Things You Might Not Know About The X-Men and “Days of Future Past” (mentalfloss.com)
- Days Of Future Past Comic v Movie (fandangogroovers.wordpress.com)