The place was packed and because last year’s seniors had either skipped out on prom altogether or went to the movies, our class president had the doors to the gym locked and we couldn’t leave until 1:30 A.M. Meaning that it was about 2:45 A.M. when I FINALLY got to bed.
Yeah, that was a huge disappointment.
Plus the prom was not a success and I didn’t get to be prom queen.
Life is a bummer sometimes.
Maybe I should have gone to Harrison Creek instead of the prom.
- US: Gay male student crowned prom queen in Connecticut (pinknews.co.uk)
- 15 YA Books to Read Before Prom (novelnovice.com)
- Charlie Sheen vs Rihanna Prom Bat Diss Queen (guardianlv.com)
- A night to remember: Prom photo winner (victoriaadvocate.com)
- Robert Griffin III Helps High School Girl Get Date for Prom (bleacherreport.com)
- Prom Tradition Continues at Firelands (ffalcons.wordpress.com)
- AVQ&A: What pop-culture prom would you want to attend? (avclub.com)
- All Glammed Up: 107-Year-Old Woman Attends First Prom (fox8.com)
- Boswell senior gets a prom of her own (star-telegram.com)