Once again, we must take some time out to recognize the men and women who gave their lives in the insanity of war so that we could live in peace.
Luckily, I didn’t have any relatives who were killed in war, but it doesn’t mean that i can’t celebrate nonetheless. But what are we really celebrating? War? Hate? Killing? The fact that we’re sending our troops over to kill people living in another country just because we can?
What’s the point of war, anyway?
- Memorial Day Reflections (timothysiburg.wordpress.com)
- Dozens Gather at Sharon Memorial Park to Honor Veterans (charlotte.twcnews.com)
- Memorial Day (fallingdownthecreativewell.wordpress.com)
- Memorial Day event draws hundreds to Hillsborough park (TBO.com)
- Memorial Day Quotes and Sayings by Presidents and Others (theepochtimes.com)