Anyway, with that being said, this summer, I hope to have my adventures in forks written and published before fall. I know that this isn’t realistically possible, but I know that it can be done. Besides, don’t you guys want to see me in action?
Plus, my real story will be coming out real soon.
So, as we approach the end of the month of may, I know that deep down inside, my time in Forks is drawing to a close and I have to get ready to go back to California and then it’s off to Fresno for me. Yeah, it’s hard, but it must be done, for better or worse.
- ‘Brides Walk’ to raise awareness of dating violence (miamiherald.com)
- tribes confront complex problems (azstarnet.com)
- Military dad surprises daughter at HS graduation (newsfixnow.com)
- Meltham family fork out £700 to bring stray dog back from Thailand (examiner.co.uk)
- Get in line: Fresno State sweet corn arrives Friday (fresnobee.com)