Welcome to June!
Well, this is it. it’s finals week for me and then the next week we begin exercises for my high school graduation. Can’t believe that four years has passed since I first entered Forks High School. odd, isn’t it?
Anyway, I am looking to Friday, when finals are done at noon and I can jet off to Harrison Creek for Shara‘s graduation and the family’s going away party. They’ll be leaving for Fresno soon and Shar‘s going to college there.
I’ll be joining her, as soon as I myself graduate.
Anyway, since it’s the month of June, it’s summertime in Forks. I wonder how on earth I’m going to survive without living in Forks. Sure, I get to be with Shara, Scott, Maddy, and Shirley, but what about my other friends? they’ll be off to various colleges around the country soon and I might not have enough time to say goodbye.
And that’s enough to put a huge damper on my excitement of the new month.
- Happy June Dairy Month (millconnection.com)
- Fresno State ceremony honors African American high school graduates (video) (fresnobee.com)
- Low-Income Students Celebrate the Achievement of Their Dream of a College Education at the Minds Matter of Los Angeles Graduation on Sunday (sbwire.com)
- [Candids] Congratulations to Sarah Gilman on graduating High School!~ (ididntdoit2ya.wordpress.com)
- Summer Time (stylequ0tient.wordpress.com)