Well, this is it, everyone. I’m officially a high school graduate! In less than four years (or last year, when I started this blog), I have completed high school and that’s the end of my life in Forks.
Also, I want to thank everyone who has been on this journey with me and saw it to the end. Thanks, guys!
Now, I’m off to the school-sanctioned Sober Grad Night, so I can’t stay long. I’ll be back tomorrow with all the details.
Posted from WordPress for Android
- Grab the Tissues: Dad Surprises Daughter at Graduation (fox8.com)
- Grad School: Check! (leywrites.wordpress.com)
- Seems like yesterday… Thoughts on graduation (seantsmithauthor.wordpress.com)
- Graduation for Dummies (mentzer2150.wordpress.com)
- 3 Things To Know Before Throwing A Graduation Party (mypapershop.com)
- Denver grad overcomes incredible odds to win prestigious full college scholarship (kdvr.com)
- Graduation (potapptole.wordpress.com)
- Grad Tidings (pinkisthenewblog.com)