As we all know, I’m not a big soccer fan, and yet, my cousins are calling me a bad sport for not getting excited about soccer. (Another reason why I’m looking forward to going to Fresno) And to make matters worse, the TV is on all day!!! Dad can’t afford to pay another huge bill, people!! Anyway, I just want all of this to be over so I can get back to getting ready for college.
That is all.
- The World Cup is the New Melting Pot (tonyplakas.com)
- Cashing in on World Cup fever (kdvr.com)
- The Future Of Soccer In The United States (onpoint.wbur.org)
- 1 World Cup, 5 Bad Hair-Dos (997now.cbslocal.com)
- Nonprofit Uses Soccer to Bring Together Favela Residents and World Cup Fans (soccer.fusion.net)
- No players left in the World Cup have ever won the World Cup (rjbailey.wordpress.com)
- Gimme Shelter: Brazil mocks Mick as World Cup jinx (thestate.com)