Once again, I’m heading off to the movies to see Transformers: Age of Extinction. But the hardest thing about this is that this is the first movie I saw since I left Forks and returned to San Francisco. Sarah and Natalie aren’t here to watch this movie with me, and since, Maddy, Scott, Shara, and Shirley are off doing other things, I had to see this one by myself.
Guess what? The whole thing blows.
I swore I was done with Transformers after number 2 (I refuse to even think about the abomination known as #3) and even then, why did they have to hire Mark Wahlberg?
Michael Bay should know better.
- The new Transformers: Age Of Extinction movie trailer has arrived and it’s epic (metro.co.uk)
- Mark Wahlberg on ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’: I Made a Movie My Kids Can Finally See! (justjared.com)
- Movies playing this week: ‘Transformers,’ ‘Karisma’ (rappler.com)
- ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’: Meet Lockdown & the Dinobots (screenrant.com)
- Mark Wahlberg Hints at Doing More ‘Transformers’ Movies After ‘Age of Extinction’ (justjared.com)