June is now over, and guess what?
It’s time for the July!
I’m glad to be back in good old San Francisco, and I know that within a few weeks, I’ll be off to college in Fresno and as such, less time for me to be blogging. I know that’s kind of harsh, but you can’t have all the time in the world to do what you want. (Those who think they do are LIARS!)
Anyway, now that June is over and July is here, I have some things to plan. So see you soon!
- Bay Area arts and entertainment picks, June 29 (sfgate.com)
- Giants’ familiar with June swoons through the years (sfgate.com)
- Goodbye June Hello July! (fulltimesahm.wordpress.com)
- Letters to the editor: Beach weddings? Don’t cheer (goerie.com)
- June 2014 Round-Up (moicontrelavie.com)