Ok, Ms. Rowling, we’re going to have a little chat here.
I’m getting really sick and tired of you talking about Harry Potter. I mean it. I don’t care to hear about Harry‘s exploits or who he married or anything like that. You don’t need to tell us every single detail of his life to the public.
Stephenie Meyer doesn’t do that with Twilight; in fact, she’s retired those characters and is moving onto bigger and better things. Rick Riordan doesn’t hold press conferences to spew everything about Percy Jackson. So why are YOU doing that.
The world has had enough of Harry Potter. Please stop.
- Twilight Fans Can Continue The Story Thanks To Women In Film (scifitalk.com)
- What teens will be reading next (cnn.com)
- Book Haul (icantfindmypen.wordpress.com)
- Percy Jackson book review + giveaway: The Blood of Olympus (joannemallon.typepad.com)
- Percy Jackson’s Greek Heroes (intothewonder.wordpress.com)
- Percy Jackson’s final battle begins… (booktopia.com.au)
- People Telling Us What A “Good Book” Is: The Percy Jackson Edition (womenwriteaboutcomics.com)
- Kristen Stewart Kicks Off “Storytellers – New Voices Of Twilight Saga” (VIDEO) (gossipcop.com)