Ok, I was given the chance to watch “The Giver” in theaters a day early before its initial release; yet I’m not too sure what to make of it. I already know that “The Giver” is the granddaddy of all dystopia novels, and yet, I had never even read the book at all.
What a shame on me.
Anyway, giving up humanity just to have a stable society is a very hard thing to do, as humanity makes us…human. And then again, most people are willing to do anything to have a perfect world, including erasing the past and giving up humanity.
- These Indian givers! (oneislandtwonationsblogspotcom.typepad.com)
- The Worst Movies of 2014 Review Themselves – Video Supercut (geektyrant.com)
- Top Ten Male Book Characters (thetoptens.com)
- Takers and Givers (loveawewonder.com)
- 5 Things All Good Gift Givers Should Keep in Mind (sassandbalderdash.com)
- Blessed and More Blessed (ideaznmoreblog.wordpress.com)