Well, it’s safe to say that fall is finally here. And you want to know what that means?
No more hot sweltering sun. No more seeing people show off way too much of their skin. No more summer nights stuck outside being forced to “enjoy the weather“.
Fall is great.
As I’m settling into the college life, I have had some time to think about where my life is really heading. I already know that I’m getting ready for classes and such, but is this what I really want to do with myself?
Or could I be doing something else.
Anyway, I’m signing off now, and don’t forget to check out the Stale Grapes News.
- Travel Theme-Autumn (woollymuses.wordpress.com)
- Ankle Pants in Autumn Hues (workchic.com)
- Free Stock Photo: Autumn Pathway (shutterstock.com)
- Autumn! Ailsa’s WTT (ouchmybackhurts.wordpress.com)
- The Red Sunset Sky (eddietwohawks.wordpress.com)