Well, the good news is that I’m heading back home today and hopefully, NOT be coming back to San Francisco until March 15, 2015.
Why, you ask?
Due to the severity of the fight that I had with Laurette on Thanksgiving, the family agreed that it was best that we not meet up at Christmas (even if grandma is demanding that I would join her; I’m still saying “no”). It’s just too much of a hassle for me to deal with right now.
It’s not that I don’t love my family, but after a while, you just get bored of them. As I have said before, it seems that no one really gets along unless my mentally disabled cousin Miriam is here (and she’s about 60 years old, with no husband, no kids, no job, and no money, but she can tell us what to do. Yeah, unfair. I know). Plus, Miriam really cut into me real deep, saying that I need to get married and have children and drop out of college. I’ve worked my butt off for four years to get to this point, and grandma would kill me if I ever quit school just to raise a family.
Miriam will just have to stay out of my life, just like everyone else. Plus, Laurette still hasn’t apologized to me for calling me a ***** *** ****…
(sorry, everyone. that last line had to be censored for obvious reasons)
Anyway, that’s all for November. I’ll see you in a few hours.
- Dog has its day as mayor of San Francisco (oddonion.com)
- The 2014 Great Dickens Christmas Fair in San Francisco, CA (renacopia.com)
- Ferguson thugs in San Francisco break windows at Macy’s (fireandreamitchell.com)
- San Francisco Christmas Lights and Holiday Things to Do List Released by Safe Harbor LLP (onenewspage.us)
- Major League Lessons from the San Francisco Giants World Series 2012 Run (desk.com)