Frick yeah! Hobbit!
This is the last Hobbit movie.
Now I’m sad.
Anyway, last night, I went to the big movie premiere of the last Hobbit movie, which they should have called “The Return of the OTHER King.” Why? Because Thorin was a KING! And you want to know something? Everybody in the theater cried at the end of the movie because…I’m not giving it away. It’s too sad to even write about.
Well, gotta go; these finals aren’t going to do themselves, you know.
- The Ultimate Hobbit Trailer (technology.ie)
- The Hobbit: Conclusion of adventures (daily-mail.co.zm)
- An Honest Movie Trailer for ‘The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug’ (laughingsquid.com)
- ‘The Hobbit’ returns for final installment (pix11.com)
- Here’s how Tolkein envisioned the new Hobbit movie (knowmore.washingtonpost.com)
- The Best Battles From ‘The Hobbit’ (harrietandfriends.com)
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of Five Armies’ Director Peter Jackson Says Without The Cooperation Of The Tolkien Estate There Can’t Be More Middle-Earth Films (designntrend.com)
- Ed Sheeran – I See Fire (shadowandflamewithmagik.com)
- ‘The Battle of Five Armies’: Finally, a Hobbit Film That Offers Fan Service and Thrilling Action (flavorwire.com)
- The Hobbit: Battle of five armies review (carlasellis01.wordpress.com)