Once again, it’s Christmas. and this time, we all went to the movies, where I forced everyone but Laurette to watch “Battle of the Five Armies” with me. I’m sure that scores of people were screaming and crying throughout the whole thing, with one of my younger cousins planning to sue Peter Jackson for killing Kili and not letting him hook up with Tauriel.
Wow. how witty are our kids today! (Plus I’m going out on a limb and going to state the obvious: Bilbo Baggins and Thorin Oakenshield were totally a couple and Bilbo probably married him before he went crazy and then got himself killed by stupid Azog. which is now why Bilbo never remarried at all or had children.
He was a widow. Now you know!)
Anyway, I’m not listing my gifts, but everything I got seemed to relate to the Hobbit movies. Nice going, dudes!
I’ll be back with more real soon.
- What if Kili and Tauriel… D&D 5e Dwelves (tribality.com)
- The Third Hobbit Movie Made Me Sad and Hollywood’s New Addiction For Splitting Adaptations Sucks (litreactor.com)
- 7 Ways ‘The Hobbit’ Films Didn’t Ruin All Of Middle Earth’s Goodness (elitedaily.com)
- RIP Leonard Nimoy, AKA Mr Spock (geardiary.com)
- Peter Hollens and His Hobbit Songs (absurdlynerdly.wordpress.com)