Hard to believe that 2014 is almost over, right?
Well, we’ve certainly had our ups and downs, and what better way to mark this occasion with me saying something witty, such as this:
So now you know that I have gotten you!
Anyway, I’m getting my blog ready to be available in book form, so you’ll be hearing me talk about everything under the sun.
See you all next year!
- It’s a new year (terriblywrite.wordpress.com)
- How To Make A Set-And-Forget Playlist For Your New Year’s Eve Party (lifehacker.com.au)
- Out with the Old, in with the New: Browser Support Changes Ahead (desk.com)
- New Year’s Mad Libs (amyswandering.com)
- Happy New Year! (tolivebeautifully.com)
- Happy New Year 2015 Wishes-Top 5 Weird New Year’s Eve 2015 Traditions (commonstupidman.com)